BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP IS A DEALER AND EXPORTER OF MARBLE AND STONE- DUBAI, USA, INDIA.
BUY AMAZING STONE FOR FLOORING. IN TODAY’S BLOG WE ARE FEATURING- MARBLE, GRANITE AND KOTA STONE.
AMONGST A VARIETY OF MARBLE AND STONES, WE ALSO PROVIDE STATUARIO MARBLE, FANTASY BROWN MARBLE AND BLACK MARBLE.
It is obvious to select the right kind of stone for flooring to give enhance and refresh the décor of your home. But not only stylish and sleek look it should also fit in your budget. So it is necessary to do the selection of the right kind of material for flooring for construction or renovation of your home space, office space or any other design project considering the factors like cons and pros of flooring material, the life of the flooring material, Properties of flooring material, design etc.
Selecting Marble Flooring for your Home:
To give a perfect and radiant look to your space you should have to pick the right stone for flooring. Marble has been regarded as one of the best flooring options for building applications. It is a long lasting flooring product. It is one of the most beautiful natural stone.
It has been used for thousands of years as a building material marked by its brilliant features durability, higher compressive strength, long-lasting shine. While marble flooring has many advantages like it’s tough hardness, luxurious look, durability
People choose Marble flooring for its elegant and flawless appearance which adds to the aplenty of beauty to your home space room. Marble flooring has been prized for its use in sculptures since classical times due to its softness, which made it easier to carve, relative isotropy and homogeneity.
Marble is also preferred for high-quality daily use products such as bathtubs, wash basins and statues.
However, selecting the marble flooring is not a choice that should be taken lightly as it is one of the most expensive flooring materials available depending on your need and on the type of marble product you choose for your design space as Marble stone flooring is available in a wide range of colors, patterns and designs ranging from white, cream, pink, brown and yellow.
And each individual piece of marble tile is unique and different from another available to fit with the home décor. So while picking up the marble flooring, you should make sure to consider these all these factors.
If you choose Marble Flooring:
PROS OF CHOOSING MARBLE:
Marble is one of the best flooring options. It has been verified the common material choice for designers, architects, and artists for thousands of years. Let’s see the pros and cons of Marble Flooring
• Marble flooring is available in a wide array of colors, designs, and patterns
• It offers the very smooth finish as it polished many times to give a long lasting shine.
• Marble adds to the opulent grandeur when it is installed to your home or office or any other design space.
• Marble flooring adds a timeless and elegant appeal to your home with many styles, designs, and pattern
• Marble Flooring offers the long lasting durability.
CONS OF CHOOSING MARBLE:
• Marble is an expensive product and installation of marble flooring is the costly affair as it requires a lot of hard work to fetch its shine and radiance.
• It requires a certain amount of care and maintenance as it is an elegant and sophisticated flooring option
• It is soft and pours stone.
If you choose Granite Flooring:
PROS OF GRANITE FLOORING:
• Granite is one of the most durable and attractive flooring option.
• Granite Flooring gives an aura of richness to your home.
• Its water observation capacity is high it is not as porous as marble
• It looks beautiful, elegant and sophisticated natural stone.
• It is durable ad easy to maintain.
CONS OF GRANITE FLOORING:
• It is expensive
• It requires Professional installation
If you choose Kota Stone Flooring:
PROS OF KOTA FLOORING:
Kota Stone is one of the popular choice for flooring it comes in beautiful colours & high durability.
• It is available in striking colours such as blue, brown, yellow, black, beige, etc
• It is hard and tough stone
• It is cost effective product
CONS OF KOTA FLOORING:
• It has not enough elegant appearance as marble and granite
• It is not available in large blocks, tiles and slabs
• Pros and cons of Kota flooring
For personal assistance with your project, drop an email or contact the team at BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP- Your one-stop destination for all stone needs.