INDIAN SANDSTONE TYPES THAT GLOBAL BUYERS SHOULD NOT MISS:
There is no dearth of most famous examples of sandstone buildings everywhere. For many decades and centuries, sandstone has been a part and parcel of numerous churches, historical buildings and domestic living structures. India is the right location where you can find sandstone and buy and sell unique varieties. Consequently, global buyers flock to India for getting added advantages. This content puts light upon different stone products and their features.
Customized and standard sizes:
When you get in touch with a professional sandstone and manufacturer and supplier in India, you are supposed to get a big and exhaustive variety of sandstone products and articles in varied hues. Broadly, there are about 35 colors and patterns of high quality sandstone. When it comes to finding prime types of products made of this stone, modak, mint, dust, desert, Mandana, and rainbow matters the most. Indian sandstone exporters deal in the selling and supplying of popular sandstone colors that are rare and not easily available in different parts of the world.
Available sand stone finishes: Both side natural, calibrated, tumbled, brushed, honed, sandblasted, bush-hammered, and top polished.
Edge finish: Hand-cut or machine-cut.
Top Indian sandstone varieties for international buyers:
With the above paragraph, it is clear that India is ready to cater to all changing needs of global buyers with lots of stone varieties from North and South India as well. Be it Rajasthan, Bangalore or Chennai, international buyers expect quality, commitment, and lower costs. India respond to these demands in a favorable manner. With irresistible Kandly grey sandstone and Mandana sandstone from the land of desert, Rajasthan, Indian players offer buyers lots of benefits in terms of quality, quantity, cost and overall value.
• Applications: Roofing, paving, flooring, paneling projects, beams, doors, pillars, and window sills.
• Properties: Hardness, durability, and ability to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Let’s check out what Indian sandstone suppliers have in their bags for global buyers with the following hot-selling options:
• Agra red sandstone: Red colored stone from Agra in India is easy to cut and carve.
• Camel dust sandstone: Creamy yellow colored sandstone with hues of dark brown on its surface.
• Fossil mint sandstone: Sandy buff sandstone with uneven fossil-like patterns on its surface.
• Kandla grey sandstone: Beautiful grey colored sandstone with a pretty consistent texture also comes with dark and light grey stones.
• Mandana sandstone: Chocolate shaded sandstone product with accents of dark red, plum, and light brown.
• Modak sandstone: Old world sandstone with an amazing blend of pink, honey, rose and terracotta shades plus dark pink swirls on its surface.
• Yellow mint sandstone: Enticing shades of yellow and buff with marks of relatively darker tones.
– Blue Kota stone Wholesale
– Kota Blue
– Kota Blue Natural Tiles, Honned and Sandblasted Tiles Brown Kota Stone Exporters
– Kota Brown
– Kota Brown Polished, Antique Finish Tiles and Cobbles Limestone coving manufacturers India
– Kota Stone Covings available in various size. Kota Blue Limestone Mines India
– Tumbled Kota Blue and Kota Brown BricksKota Blue Limestone Wholesale Suppliers Kota
– Kota Stone Cobbles are available in Tumbled finish.
UNPARALLELED QUALITY AT BHANDARI MARBLES:
From homes or villas, to hotels, we cater to all types of requirements. Exclusive quality marble, granites and natural stone is available for projects such as Malls, Towers, Showrooms, Villas, Hospitals, Hotels, Complexes, Casinos, college, Township, and other projects. Besides this our Natural stones are being used widely in landscape, Sugar mill, Oil mills, Steel mills, Ceramic industry, Food Processing, Power Industry, & Agriculture Industry marketed under the brand name of BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP, established in the year 1631.
HISTORY THAT SETS US APART AS MARBLE EXPORTERS AND MANUFACTURERS:
The vision and dedication towards making India an infrastructurally sound nation has been shared by several great architects and many people like our forefathers. They had done their bit by emerging strong with BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP and pledging to aid their efforts by providing them with the best quality of natural stone for their projects.
This virtue of staying true to our nation and our fellow architects has been passed down to us.
All products are exported in the best and safest of packaging to ensure that you receive the best:
CHOOSE FROM BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP’S WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Kishangrah is the marble hub of the world.
Extra care and efforts have been put to ensure that excellent quality is maintained during the production to meet the INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.
Bhandari Marble World is among the world’s most trusted marble suppliers. Moreover, we occupy 5 positions on the list of World’s top 10.
DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS ARE WELCOME
We personally invite designers and architects to find exclusive quality of stone for all types of projects.
For more information, follow our Facebook and Instagram.
We can help you answer those questions.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP