KOTA STONE FLOORING
Kota stones are fine-grained naturally available limestone. Quarried at Kota district of Rajasthan, India, it is one of the most preferred building stone for exteriors, driveways, pathways, corridors, balconies, etc. It also finds its application in flooring of chemical industries for its inertness towards a large number of chemicals.
These stones are available in different finishes (Smooth and rough) and in wide variety of earthy colours with brown being the most popular. It’s also available in Black, Beige, Grey and Pink. It outstands other stones in similar applications for its homogeneity, hardness and non-porous properties.
BEST CHOICE OF KOTA STONE IN KISHANGARH
The slab should be of desired quality, hard, dense, homogeneous and free from any cracks, decay, weathering, etc. It could be either hand or machine cut for the required thickness. The exposed face of slab should be polished before being placed at site and also the contractor shall get the slab sample approved by the concerned Engineer.
After the grinding with machine and polishing the floor, oxalic acid shall be dusted over the surface at the rate of 33 gm per square meter sprinkled with water and rubbed hard with a namdah block. The following day the floor shall be wiped with a moist rag and dried with a soft cloth and finished clean.
- Kota Stones have wide application in exterior works for its non-porous, non-absorbent, tough and homogenous properties and is an excellent building stones for both humid and freezing regions.
- Availability of the stones in slab and tile form makes it convenient to achieve different pattern of flooring.
- It gives rich aesthetics to both interior and exterior flooring and is cheaper than other stones used in similar application.
- High customization can be achieved.
- Kota stone flooring is a fine, combine of magnificence and luxury giving used in the interior and exterior to enhance the look of the building. Kota stone is hard, tough, oil resistant, and non-water absorbent, non-slippery and have excellent stone resolvability.
- They are available in slabs and tiles form and can be set in any pattern of flooring.Kota stone can be finished in various ways according to requirement such as Natural Cleft both faces, one side Honed, Both sides Honed, Hand Cut/Machine Cut/ Polished, Mirror Finish and Calibrated etc.
- Kota Stone is available in natural shades and it can be cut in to any size and shape as per the requirement. Look at the natural shades of kota floor: It is the ideal flooring material in the building and out side the building to impart a stronger and luxurious.
- It is an excellent building stone for humid regions and freezing regions, and it is non-porous and non-observant to water. Kota stone floors are heavy and they are set on strong base of base coat.
INDIA’S TOP AND WORLD’S BEST MARBLE, GRANITE AND STONE COMPANY.
ADD BY EXPERT AND EXPORT TEAM OF BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP; CONTACT US ON 9672941111