MAKRANA WHITE MARBLE
MAKRANA WHITE MARBLE- A STONE WITH THE LEAST VARIATIONS AND THAT LASTS YOU FOR AN ETERNITY:
The elegant use of natural stone takes things to the next level. In all residential and commercial construction projects, the efficient use of white marble steals the show with its elegance and flawless aesthetic elements. Marble variation and virtually no variation are two options that induce a big difference in two marble pieces. Makrana white is just an exception to the same.
LOOKS THAT ARE ONE OF ITS KIND:
Texture and variation refine the beauty of the stone. The variation of the stone can be perceived in hue, designs, movement, and veins. When it comes to having a white marble product, Makrana white marble with virtually no variation smites everyone innately.
The greatest wonder of the world Taj Mahal is the most popular historical monument made of Makrana white marble. This monument is still standing tall and luring millions of tourists every year. With loads of features and attractions, this stone product is ideally suitable for countertops, flooring, wall coping, artifacts, mosaic, fountains, and pool. Let’s analyze the introduction and facts of Makrana white marble with reference to the factor of variation and its availability for B2B and B2C buyers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL STONE:
Marble, as a natural stone product, is simply a construction material from the bag of nature. In every natural stone quarried from the earth, there are inherent shade and color variations. Generally, variation is assumed as the biggest selling point of the stone. That is why there is an infinite choice of patterns and hues making the stone one-of-a-kind. Owing to its crystallized appearance and no veining, white marble is found with no variation.
Due to this quality, this stone product gets a unique look and appearance that is envious. When it comes to having a superb marble color with no variation, it is Makrana white marble stone product that beats other colors comprehensively. The following are the top five primary variation scales in marble measured as per color, veins, and movement.
• No Variation – 100% pure and white backdrop with no variation in color, design, and movement.
• Limited Variation – Marble stones in this category are relatively uniform in backdrop color, movement, and veins.
• Moderate Variation – Marble stones in this category display some variation in backdrop hue, veins, and movement.
• Wide Variation – In this category, marble products show an assortment of disparity in color, veins, and movement.
• Antique Variation – Marble stones in this category are tumbled to display overstated hue dissimilarity, rough or hewed edges and likely deviation in size or thickness.
Without a doubt, the whitest white marble falls in the first category: No variation. Be it hue, vein, or movement, there is no change in anything. The following are some of the concrete facts of Makrana white marble stone product.
SOME FACTS ABOUT MAKRANA WHITE:
• Real name: Makrana marble
• Additional Names: Sangemarmar Pure White Marble, White Makrana Marble, Makrana Pure White Marble, Makrana Albeta Marble, or Nagaur White Marble
• Color: White
• Destination of origin: Makrana, Nagaur, Rajasthan, India
• Finishing Surface: Polished, lepatora, honed, sandblasted, antique (sandblasted + brushed), bush hammered, bush hammered + brushed, and leather finish
• Recommended Usage: Commercial and domestic structures
Being hard, strong, and translucent, white marble simply keeps its original sheen and hue upheld for a long time period. The unique features of anti-water seepage and no color variation make this stone first choice of all. Processed at Rajasthan marble factories, this marble gets an exclusive look. The Makrana marble product has virtually no variation. It also comes with the following physical and chemical features including compressive strength (157.0 MPa), density (2560 kg/m3), flexural strength (14.2 MPa), and water absorption (0.62% mass).
In addition, various marble finishing processes and techniques make the stone enriched for having splendid accent walls, floors, showers, etc. Professional buyers can procure high-quality stone products from certified marble suppliers in India at a highly competitive price tag. Expect the following standard sizes of the royal stone.
• Marble tile sizes – 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Marble slab sizes – Gangsaw slabs 260 x 160 cm up in 2 & 3 cm and cutter slabs 180 x 60 cm up in 2 & 3 cm.
• Marble countertops and vanity tops sizes – On demand.
• Rough Makrana white marble blocks sizes – 300-320 x 130-165x 160-205 cm and weight 23-29 tons.
Whether you are searching for Makrana countertop or tile products with virtually no variation, opt for both standard and custom sizes as per your changing needs. Indian stone exporter and supplier cater to all needs of bulk quantity orders.
USES OF WHITE MARBLE:
There are many different kinds of uses of white marble being a classic selection, It has their own beautiful properties and uses depends on where they’ll be used as it can be found in kitchens, bathrooms, lounges or bedrooms as it has limitless use
White Marble has utilization in the home, for example, flooring, backsplashes, and most famously in countertops. In order to bring spaciousness and luminosity to a design space one of the most common uses of white marble for cladding or flooring purpose.
Flooring: White marble utilized as a part of décor for more than 2,000 years. It is commonly used for facades and flooring due to its ability to withstand a huge amount of traffic, exposure to moisture and resistant to weather.
Buildings and Monuments: Monuments are served as a testament to the beauty and durability of white marble from both the past and present. There are numerous famous buildings all over the world are made of this tough-but-lovely stone. The Tajmahal is one of the Examples of White Indian marble.
Countertops: The most common usage of white marble is countertops. It Is used to make bathroom countertops, kitchen countertops which provides not only an aesthetically brilliant surface but also it can take all of the heat and knife marks without quickly showing damage.
Wall cladding: Due to its durability and attractiveness, white marble can be used for wall cladding while maintaining its look. It is resistant to heat and pressure. In addition to this white marble is also used as the replacement of dolomite and soapstone due to its chemical properties
White Marble also used for décor purpose as facing stone, garden decoration, office buildings, paving stone. It is a perfect choice to make building, sculpture for indoor and outdoor design projects such as bathroom floors and showers, fireplaces, and swimming pools.
For personal assistance with your project, drop an email or contact the team at BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP- Your one stop destination for all stone needs.